caution: you are now entering the territory of a twisted mind... enjoy

Thursday, August 26, 2004

going, going... gone

well, i can't believe it, but the end of the summer is officially here. today is my last day of work and tomorrow i'm going to vancouver to have a little bit of a visit with my deacon friend, ian and on saturday it's back to good old edmonchuk. it's hard to believe that i've been out here for almost 4 months ~ crazy. so i've been running around the church here trying to gather up all my belongings - i never knew i had so much crap - and trying to do my part in cleaning this place up. as a farewell, our office manager took me out for lunch yesterday, and today i'm going out again with my boss and one of our captains from the mission boat. i love my job.

i'm finally experiencing this west coast weather that everyone has warned me about. it's been cloudy and rainy for 3 or 4 days now - that's the most rain i've seen here all summer. i'm baffled that more people don't live out here on this island, they have everything here, well except for an old navy and ikea. anyways, i totally fell in love with the coast and can't wait to come back here. i guess that's all i have to say so i'll catch ya on the flip side in AB.

prairie bound kirb

2 Comments:

Blogger Hailey said...

safe journeys kirb!

9:49 PM

 
Blogger Heidi said...

see you soon, Kirb.

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home