caution: you are now entering the territory of a twisted mind... enjoy

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

3 more sleeps!

Holy smokes! I can hardly believe it. Only 3 more sleeps and I will be back home in Grenfell. It's crazy to think that I haven't been home since last Christmas ~ so naturally I can't wait to get back and hang out with Grenfell folk. I'm not even sure how much free time I'm gonna have. My mother has already committed me to walking with the Grenfell Walking Club (yes we walk in circles around the town hall) and to numerous coffee outings. After spending three weeks like this it's no wonder I have no career goals for my life. Going for coffee twice a day is my dream job... oh well, soon enough.
Finals are in full swing - actually mine are nearly over - Praise the Lord. I'm just losing ambition for all this school stuff...
Post exams, I'm going on my first annual Edmonton Twinkle tour to check out all the lights around the city, and of course, going to get one last adventure at WEM before heading home for the holidays... So needless to say it's been crazy this last week or so, but it's been fun too and now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I'm very excited.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hailey said...

Well how about that eh. Here you are so excited to come home...and i know its all because you'll get to see me!! You love me! Thats understandable though, since i am so darn cool. Have a good rest of your week, and see you on Friday!!

h

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Kerry and Sherri said...

Walk around the town hall??? I dont get it? Is that like the only path that they clear out of the snow? Dont you get dizzy? Or do you walk the halls of city hall?

10:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home