caution: you are now entering the territory of a twisted mind... enjoy

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back in Black

Well - here it goes again....


I'm attempting to revive ye olde blog. I thought that since I've begun a new chapter of my life, I might as well try this again.

I guess I really shouldn't be too surprised that after spending my entire youth at the Esso I would eventually end up doing time there - which is to say that I've become a waitress, or "coffee wench" in the layman's terms. Check out the uni:



Anyways - I just recently graduated from the dark ages and scored myself a digital camera so slowly but surely I'm learning how to use it. Hopefully in the future you can look forward to seeing some provacative and breathtaking footage of Grenfell and area.

Check ya later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey glad to have you back kirb!! Keep it coming

H

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home